How can I convert my family visit visa to residence visa?
How to convert family visit visa to residence visa
- Get a salary letter from employer – salary overall to be minimum 10000 QAR.
- Company NOC dated within the last 3 months.
- Copy of your passport and work visa page.
Can we change family visit visa to permanent visa?
A visit visa can be converted into a permanent residency permit for a close family member of an expatriate worker under special conditions, a senior Passport Department official said during a phone-in service with Arab News readers on Wednesday. “Yes, this is possible,” said Col.
How can I get family residence visa in Saudi Arabia?
Those who wish to live with their family (e.g. your husband or father) in Saudi Arabia, can apply for a ‘Family Residency Visa’. In order to qualify, you will need to provide authorisation letters from the Saudi Foreign Ministry, as well as details of your family member’s iqama.
How can I get residency in Saudi Arabia?
- Above the age of maturity.
- Generally mentally competent.
- Legal residence for 10 years continuously.
- Have legal ways of earning a living.
- Considered generally moral.
- Do not have a criminal record or never sentenced to imprisonment for more than six months.
- Read, write, and speak fluent Arabic.
Can visit visa converted to residence visa?
Visit visa to Dubai can be obtained for 30 days or 90 days and it can be converted to employment visa or residence visa. Other than the visa fee a deposit is also required from the local sponsor, relative or any resident, which is refunded once the visitor successfully leaves the country in case of visit to UAE.
Can we convert wife visit visa to permanent visa in Saudi?
You can convert a family visit visa to Iqama or a permanent family visa in Saudi Arabia for your children only if the following two requirements are met; Both parents have an Iqama. Children are below 18 years old.
Is family visit visa Open in KSA?
Yes, it is possible to extend Family visit visa for KSA. A single entry family visa can be extended 5 times, for a total stay in Saudi Arabia for 180 days. A multiple entry visa can be extended for 90 days at a time. … After that you need to leave the KSA and re-enter.
How can I extend my multiple family visit visa in Saudi Arabia?
- Book an Istiqdam Appointment.
- Original Passport of the visa holder + Copy.
- Original Iqama of the sponsor + copy.
- A duly filled form to extend a family visit visa.
- Passport size photograph with white background.
- Payment of visa extension fee.
- Valid Medical Insurance for the visa holder.
Which profession is best in Saudi Arabia for family visa?
List of professions eligible for family visa
- Accountant / Accounts Verifier / Auditor.
- Accounts Manager.
- Administration Coordinator.
- Administrative Manager.
- Administrative Researcher.
- Agricultural specialist (General).
- Air Controller.
- Air Hostess.
How do I apply for a family residence visa?
- Istiqdam Form for a permanent family visa with the company seal & authorized signature.
- Iqama Copy.
- A copy of the Saudi visa stamped on your passport.
- Passport copy of all visa applicants.
- Attested degree certificate matching your iqama profession along with Arabic translation.
How can I live permanently in Saudi Arabia?
This service allows the applicant to obtain a permanent/ renewable residency (Iqama) in Saudi Arabia, in accordance with the premium residency Saudi Law, after satisfying the required condition. Present a valid passport. Applicant at least 21 years of age.