How can I get spouse visa in Abu Dhabi?
Required documents to sponsor wife and children include:
- online application or through a registered typing office.
- passport copies of the wife and children.
- photos of the wife and children.
- medical clearance certificate for the wife and children above 18.
- copy of the husband’s employment contract or company contract.
What is the requirements for Husband visa in UAE?
Requirements/Documents for Visa Sponsorship
- Application Form (Done at Amer Typing Center)
- Salary certificate (in Arabic)
- Marriage Certificate (Attested by MOFA – Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Tenancy Contract (Attested by Ejari)
- Latest DEWA Bill.
- University Diploma (of Sponsor) (Attested)
- Photocopy of Passport (Sponsor)
How much does a spouse visa cost UAE?
FAMILY VISA UAE: COST
|SERVICE TYPE||COST (PER PERSON)|
|SERVICE TYPE Tasheera (Wife/Children Outside the UAE)||COST (PER PERSON) AED 488.90|
|SERVICE TYPE Tasheera (Wife/Children Inside the UAE)||COST (PER PERSON) AED 1,138.9|
|SERVICE TYPE Tasheera (Parents Inside the UAE)||COST (PER PERSON) AED 488.90|
How much does it cost for spouse visa?
As it currently stands, the Spouse Visa costs £1,523 for applications made outside the UK – this allows the visa holder to live in the UK with their spouse/partner typically for a period of 33 months. For those applying for an extension to their Spouse Visa from within the UK, the cost currently stands at £1,033.
Can wife work on husband visa in UAE?
Apart from the employment visa, women can also work in Dubai on a husband’s visa. Married spouses can sponsor each other for a residence visa in the UAE. However, this visa does not serve as a work permit. If the spouse decides to work, he or she requires a work permit from the employer.
What are the documents required for family visa in Abu Dhabi?
Documents Required for a UAE family visa
- UAE Visa Application Form (online or through a registered typing office)
- Passport copies of the family member/s being sponsored.
- Passport-size pictures of the family member/s being sponsored.
- Medical clearance certificate for any family member over the age of 18.
What is the minimum salary to sponsor wife in Dubai?
Male residents who are employed in the UAE can sponsor their immediate family members, such as wife and children, subject to conditions which include minimum salary of AED 4,000 or AED 3,000 plus accommodation.
How can I get my wife a visa?
If you are a U.S. citizen, once you file Form I-130, your spouse is eligible to apply for a nonimmigrant K-3 visa. This will entitle him or her to come to the United States to live and work while the visa petition is pending. To petition for this benefit, file Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e).
How can I convert visit visa to residence visa in UAE?
If you wish to convert your cancelled visa or current visit visa into residence visa then you have to pay AED 650 to get your residence visa to stay inside the country. You can pay this amount at the immigration centers or typing centers.
How much does UAE residence visa cost?
Cost (Rates are subject to change)
|Quota submission and initial approval||AED 265/-|
|Residence Visa||AED 420/-|
|Bank Guarantee (Held by UAE bank and refundable upon visa cancellation)||AED 3000/-|
|Emirates ID card processing fee||AED 270/-|
|Miscellaneous Fees (bank charges, typing 0)||AED 100/-|
How much is visa renewal in Abu Dhabi?
Government fees: AED 1,263.53. Labour fee: AED 300 – AED 5,000 (depends on the company category) PRO fee for visa: AED 1,575. Government for medical & Emirates ID: AED 1,130.