How hard is it to get an EB3 visa?
This visa can also go to executives of major companies as well. However, this visa is notoriously difficult to obtain due to the lengthy requirements and extensive Requests for Evidence to demonstrate you are truly “extraordinary.”
Who gets EB3 visa?
Eligibility for EB-3 Visa
Skilled workers must have at least two years of training or experience. Unskilled workers can apply for an EB-3 visa if the position offered to them requires less than two years training or experience. Professionals must have a U.S. bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree.
How do you qualify for EB3?
- You must be able to demonstrate at least two years of job experience or training, not of a temporary or seasonal nature. …
- You must be performing work for which qualified workers are not available in the United States; and.
- A labor certification and a permanent, full-time job offer are required.
Who comes under EB3 category?
EB-3 is a visa preference category for United States employment-based permanent residency. It is intended for “skilled workers”, “professionals”, and “other workers”. Those are prospective immigrants who don’t qualify for the EB-1 or EB-2 preferences.
What are EB3 jobs?
Types of EB-3 Jobs & Employers
- Professionals: lawyers, architects, engineers, teachers.
- Skilled Workers: computer scientists, graphic designers, supervisors, journalists.
- Unskilled/Other Workers: caretakers, housekeepers, nannies, janitors.
Can spouse of EB3 visa work?
With these visas, the spouse of an EB3 visa holder can apply for the Employment Authorization Document (EAD) and work in the U.S after approval.
Can EB-3 get green card?
EB-3 is the third preference employment based immigrant visa category for foreign nationals to obtain permanent residency in the US. Eligible applicants for the EB-3 green card include skilled workers, professionals, and other workers.
How much does an EB-3 visa cost?
EB-3 visas cost $345 and take about six (6) months to get. EB-3 visa holders get automatic legal permanent residence (green card) and may eventually be able to naturalize.
Can e3 apply for green card?
Unlike an H-1B visa or L-1 visa, an E-3 visa holder cannot have both nonimmigrant intent and immigrant intent (holding both of these intents simultaneously is referred to as “dual intent”). … The fact is an E-3 visa holder can pursue a green card under the right circumstances.
Can you work while waiting for EB3?
If you received work authorization while your green card application is pending, there are no restrictions on your employment, and you can work for any employer. Of course, your employment must comply with both state and federal laws and regulations.
How many years does it take to get a green card in EB3?
There are several steps in receiving an EB3 visa application. Therefore, the EB3 processing time should take between 1 and 3 years for most EB3 visa applications to be processed. Yet, it can be longer for people of some countries.
How do I get a US EB3 visa?
How Do I Apply For an EB-3 Visa?
- Obtain an approved application for Permanent Labor Certification from the US Department of Labor (If required for the specific visa category.)
- Complete the Form I-140.
- Submit the Filing Fee(s).
- Submit evidence.
- Sign and file the Form I-140.