What was the most visited tourist attraction in 2019?
This is the second year in a row that the Colosseum has held the number one spot, after receiving 7.4 million visits in 2019.
- Louvre Museum, Paris. …
- Vatican Museums, Rome. …
- Statue of Liberty, New York City. …
- Eiffel Tower, Paris. …
- Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona. …
- French Quarter, New Orleans. …
- Anne Frank House, Amsterdam.
What were the top 3 most visited countries in the world in 2019?
Top 10 most visited countries in 2019
- What are the most visited countries in the world?
- England (36.9 million tourists)
- Germany (39.4 million tourists)
- Thailand (39.7 million tourists)
- Mexico (44.9 million tourists)
- Turkey (52.5 million tourists)
- Italy (64.6 million tourists)
- China (67.5 million tourists)
What is the number one attraction in London?
1. Tower of London. The Tower of London contains nearly 1,000 years of history within it’s foreboding structure.
What is the most visited tourist attraction in London 2019?
Overall, many of London’s most visited attractions are free.
Most visited paid attractions in London in 2019 and 2020 (in 1,000 visitors)
|Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew Gardens||2,317||1,213|
|ZSL London Zoo||1,157||504|
|Tower of London||2,984||448|
|Royal Academy of Arts||1,249||386|
What tall tourist attraction in London has almost 3 million visitors a year?
Leading visitor attractions in London in the UK 2019-2020
With around 1.43 million visitors, the Tate Modern was the most visited attraction in London in 2020.