How can I get Japan tourist visa from India?
Documents required for Japan Visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any;
- Visa Application form;
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification);
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed-Plain paper/ Self-Employed-Letterhead);
Do Indians get visa on arrival in Japan?
Is there a visa on arrival in Japan for Indian citizens? No, unfortunately there’s no visa on arrival available for Indian passport holders traveling to Japan. Keep in mind that, you should have about 60-90 days in hand from when you apply for your Japan visa to your planned dates of departure.
Do Indian citizen need visa for Japan?
Japan is often a top destination for both tourism and business travel. Indian citizens who wish to visit Japan require a visa. The temporary visitor visa grants Indian nationals permission to stay in Japan for up to 90 days.
Is it hard to get a Japanese visa?
Japanese Tourist Visa
A tourist visa is the easiest way for most people to get into Japan. Depending on your country, your maximum duration of stay will be different and will range between 1 and 3 months. For some people, you may be able to leave the country and come back and get another tourist visa to stay longer.
How much bank balance is required for Japan visa?
If you cannot provide the bank statement yourself, you must ask a family member to support you. You can have more than 1 supporter (family member), to reach a bank balance statement of approximately 1,500,000 JPY, which is one of the requirements.
Is Japan expensive for Indian tourists?
Japan is a relatively expensive country to visit. This sums up to approx 70000 per person per week to 1.2 lakh INR depending on how well you manage your flight ticket and how luxurious you want your stay to be.
How can I move to Japan from India?
First one is the standard work visa route, which you can apply for by securing a job offer from the country, once there is a job offer, the individual or local organization who is willing to sponsor you must apply to the Regional Immigration Bureau in Japan to obtain a certificate of eligibility, and after obtaining …
Can I bring my family in Japan?
1) Inviting Family Members to Japan. Family members can visit Japan on a Temporary Visitor Visa if they will stay in Japan for less than 3 months. If their passport is issued by a country or region that has a Visa Exemption arrangement with Japan, they do not have to obtain a temporary visitor visa beforehand.
How do I get a 5 year Japanese visa?
Procedures for Obtaining a Long-Term Stay Visa for Japan
- Visit the Japanese Embassy in Your Country. …
- Contact Your Japanese Connection. …
- Prepare the Documents to Apply for a Visa. …
- Work Visa. …
- General Visa. …
- Highly Skilled Professional Visa. …
- Specified Visa. …
- Start-up Visa.