What is the qualification to be a tourist guide?
There are some positions for tourist guides that require a high school diploma or a bachelor degree for qualification. Some of the companies prefer candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree or certification in tourism and travel.
How can I get tourist guide license in India?
Issuance of guide license:
On successful completion of their guide training course, the successful candidates would be issued Regional Level Tourist Guide License by the Regional India Tourism Office(s), Government of India. The license would be valid for a period of 03 years.
How much does a travel guide earn in India?
If the tour guide was with you the whole day, you can tip him up to Rs. 1,300 but the average rates are Rs.
Cwebster New Member.
|Years of Experience as a Tour Guide||Average Salary|
|1 to 3 years||Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000|
|3 to 5 years||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000|
How do I get a job as a tour guide?
How to Become A Tour Guide
- Step 1 – Determine whether you actually want this job, and have the skills necessary. …
- Step 2 – Determine what kind of guiding job you want. …
- Step 3 – Get training and licenses, if necessary. …
- Step 4 – Get hired or start your own business. …
- Step 5 – Start working, and never stop learning!
What is the salary of tourist guide?
The highest salary for a Tour Guide in India is ₹4,49,896 per year. The lowest salary for a Tour Guide in India is ₹43,969 per year.
How much does a tour guide get paid?
Tour guides generally earn from $50 – $150 per day in base pay. In addition, most guides receive passenger tips, which can increase earnings substantially. Between wages and tips, a TD can average $250 – $350 per day of the tour.
Is tour guide a good career?
A tour guide gets the opportunity to see the world. It is a job with no time limit. You have to work for a long 12 hours in a day and may be that on the next day you will be free. It is a good career industry but very competitive.
What is the highest paying job in Tourism?
What are Top 5 Best Paying Related Tourism Industry Jobs in the U.S.
|Job Title||Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
|Tourism Information Officer||$110,733||$9,228|
|Tourism Marketing Director||$67,531||$5,628|
Do tour guides make good money?
Generally speaking, tour guides can earn between $50 and $150 per day taking a lot of factors into consideration such as experience, locations, training, type of tour, and others. … Some of the more experienced tour guides earn anywhere between $30,000 and $60,000 per year.
How can I be a tourist?
Here are eight ways how to do it.
- Head to any hotel or motel lobby or welcoming center. …
- Get a friend to show you around like you’re a tourist. …
- Move through it differently than you usually do. …
- Take cheesy photos of yourself in front of tourist spots. …
- Grab a meal at the most touristy restaurant in your town.
How can I get travel job in India?
- Start off as guest writer on popular blogs/ websites of travel agencies.
- Share your experiences on social networking sites.
- Make money through AdSense on your blogs.
- Freelancer.com has few openings for a freelance travel blogger.
- Apply for job as Travel Writer for the Indian Embassy.